Let's start off on the right foot - first impressions always count. Please note this brief guide to my own expectations and do not reflect the standards of my peers.
What to include
Preference is always given to those who make the best first impression! To guarantee a reply, please include the following:
- Your name
- Location (city)
- Preferred day and time (a few options is appreciated)
-Length of booking
- Any requests you may have for our time together
- In-call or out-call (if applicable)
Bonus points are given to lovers who are polite & have taken their time to read through my website before getting touch.
Please allow 72 hours for me to get back to you. I am fortunate to be able to embody 'Jia' for only one or two dates a week due to other commitments. As much as I adore a spontaneous rendezvous, I am unable to accommodate same day requests and your message may not garner a reply.
how to make contact
I am happy for you to use the form of communication that best suits you for enquiries.
Text is preferred for an initial enquiry - especially if you have any special requests or are looking for a last minute booking (a follow up phone call may be required for new clients).
Phone calls are only guaranteed to be answered when a time to speak is made prior. Please contact me about a mutually convenient time as I am not always available to take your call. If you call on a private number, I will respect your privacy and not answer.
Email is perfect for extended communication, discretion and advance bookings. Please try not to use email if you are looking for a last minute enquiry as it is often missed. I also have a contact form that maybe more convenient.
Please be mindful
- Please, no phone calls.
- I do require deposits for most of my bookings to secure our time together. This allows both of us to have peace of mind that our time together will go ahead.
- Please allow 72 hours for all messages to be responded to - if you haven't got a response within this time frame please feel free to send me a gentle nudge. I am a one woman show and sometimes messages get lost.
- Email is fine for communicating, however, a phone number is also required for security purposes. This is a non-negotiable condition.
- International and Adelaide clients: please include a reference of someone you have met in the past for a brief character reference. This is also a non-negotiable condition.