HOW TO CONTACT ME
I am happy for you to use the form of communication that suits you best to get in touch with any booking or general enquiries:
Text is preferred for an initial enquiry - especially if you have any special requests or are looking for a last minute booking (a follow up phone call may be required for new clients).
Phone calls are only guaranteed to be answered when a pre arranged time to speak is made, Please contact me about a mutually convenient time as I am not always available to take your call. If you call on a private number, I will respect your privacy and not answer.
Email is perfect for extended communication, discretion and advance bookings. Please try not to use email if you are looking for a last minute enquiry as it is often missed. I also have a contact form here to make things easy.
WHAT TO INCLUDE
Preference is always given to those who make the best first impression! If you want to make my life easy, please include the following:
- Your name
- Location (city)
- Preferred day and time (options if you have them)
-Length of booking
- Any requests you may have for our time together
- Incall/Outcall (if applicable)
Bonus points are given to lovers who are polite & extra bonus points for creativity!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Please, no private numbers.
- I do require deposits for most of my bookings to secure our time together. This allows both of us to have peace of mind that our time together will go ahead,
- If you call and don't receive an answer a voicemail or text introducing yourself and asking for an appropriate time for a call/text back is great!
- Please allow 48 hours for emails to be responded to - if you haven't got a response within this time frame please get in touch and let me know.
- Email is fine for communicating, however, a phone number is also required for security purposes. If you would like to forgo this an accepted reference will be required.
- Adelaide clients: please include a reference of someone you have seen for a booking,
Due to my tours being increasingly busy I am giving priority to clients willing to place a deposit with me.
Once you have made an advance booking with me you have seven days to complete a deposit or for the deposit to show in my business account the morning of the day of our date.
A deposit of 25% for all short bookings is required (2 hours or less) or 50% for all extended, dinner date and overnight bookings.
I have multiple discreet methods for you to make a deposit. Once you have locked in your time deposit options will be sent through sent to you.
Please note: deposits are not refundable should you not be able to attend your appointment. Under certain circumstances, I may credit a deposit towards a future booking given adequate notice.